WineShark: Flavors of Fall – A Learning & Tasting Event
October 24, 2021
Join Certified Sommelier Glenn Boswell for an evening of entertainment and education in wines to kick off Fall and the holiday season!
Join us for stunning views of downtown Dallas combined with an interactive, entertaining and educational wine tasting! The event is lead by a Certified Sommelier with over 10 years of experience and you’ll learn how to taste wine, sample some excellent wines for Fall, and try some food samples to match. (Pumpkin pie spice not included…)
The ticket price includes access to the GeO-Deck of the tower, so please plan your visit to allow time to enjoy the view and capture photographs either before or after the event.
All Covid-19 recommendations and social distancing guidelines will be followed.
Please collect your event tickets after 4 p.m. at the will-call booth under the purchasing name.
- The dress code is casual
- Seating will begin at 4:45 pm, with the event running from 5-6:30 p.m.
- Directions and parking information can be found on the Reunion Tower website: https://reuniontower.com/location/
- Samples of wine will be served as part of this learning experience and all guests must be of legal drinking age and provide a photo ID to participate.
- Food portions are sample-size, so it’s best to plan on dining before or after the show.
- Tables will be arranged per social distancing guidelines, with seats according to the ticketed total of guests. Groups that wish to participate together but have separate tickets should notify us in advance so we may accommodate you.
November 7, 2021
October 24, 2021
October 3, 2021
September 30, 2021
October 10, 2021
December 5, 2021
October 15, 2021