Beer & WineShark Learning and Tasting Event
March 6, 2021
Why choose one when you can have both? Learn to pair lovely bites with both beer and wine in this exclusive learning and tasting event on Saturday, March 6 from 7:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
Pairings can be a pleasure when you know what you are doing. During this learning and tasting event, discover options in both beer and wine for everything from the appetizer to dessert. Guests will be provided with three elegant samples each complimented by a wine and a beer selection as well as informational interaction from both our Certified Cicerone® and sommelier.
All Covid-19 recommendations and social distancing guidelines will be followed. Seating will begin 30 minutes prior to the event. The ticket price includes access to the GeO-Deck of the tower, please plan your visit accordingly to allow time to enjoy the views before or after the event.
- Your tickets will be available for you at the ticket booth will-call in the name under which you purchased your ticket after 4:00 p.m. day of the event.
- The dress code for the event is casual.
- A selection of food samples will be provided for pairing and palate. If you have allergy concerns, please let us know, no alternates will be provided, but any allergens will be removed from your table as possible.
- Seating will begin at 6:30 p.m. and the event will begin at 7:00 p.m.
- Directions and parking information can be found HERE
- You will be checked in with your photo ID when you arrive on Cloud 9. Samples of wine and beer will be served as part of this learning experience and all guests will need to provide a photo ID to confirm they may legally participate.
- If you are attending with others and have purchased tickets separately but would like to be seated together, let us know, otherwise, all seating will be arranged to accommodate grouping of attendees based on ticketing as purchased.
If you have purchased tickets or confirmed event bookings for the originally scheduled date, February 13th,
we will be contacting you directly. If you have immediate questions,
please feel free to email [email protected]
March 25, 2021
March 11, 2021
February 27, 2021
March 6, 2021
March 1, 2021
March 29, 2021
February 26, 2021
February 25, 2021
March 22, 2021
March 15, 2021