April Events at Reunion Tower
April is an exciting month at Reunion Tower, with both special Easter and birthday festivities. Reunion Tower celebrates its 43rd birthday this month!
Reunion Tower will also host special light shows in honor of both Easter (Sunday, April 4 from 12:01 a.m. – 8:00 a.m. and 7 p.m. – 11:59 p.m.) and for its 43rd birthday (Thursday, April 15 from 12:01 a.m. – 8:00 a.m. and 7 p.m. – 11:59 p.m.).
- Sunday, April 4 from 1:30-4:30 p.m.
- Hop to the GeO-Deck for Easter eggs, activity sheets, Easter-themed crafts and family fun! This is included with the purchase of a general admission ticket.
Inks & Gold Leaf
- Monday, April 5 at 7:00 p.m.
- Come create an Inks & Gold Leaf masterpiece at Reunion Tower. You’ll experiment with the fun and vibrant inks above the city with 360-degree views. Take a walk, out on the observation deck, for the perfect selfie with downtown as the backdrop!
Painting With a View
- Friday, April 9 at 7:00 p.m.
- Friday, April 23 at 7:00 p.m.
- Friday, April 30 at 7:00 pm
- Paint the view atop Reunion Tower. You’ll paint the Dallas skyline high above the city with 360-degree views. You will be rotating during the paint event so everyone can soak up the city views from one of the most recognized places in Dallas!
Mad Hatter Tea Party
- Sunday, April 11 from 2-3 p.m.
- We’re going mad for tea! This is no Ho-Hum afternoon tea. Take in a 360-degree view of Downtown while sipping in style.
- You’ll be served three courses of dainty savories and sweets, tea and whimsy. Your experience will include a general admission ticket to the Reunion Tower GeO-Deck.
- Thursday, April 15 at 7:00 p.m.
- Find your inner peace with City Yoga Dallas at Reunion Tower. Namaste!
Reunion Tower’s 43rd Birthday Weekend
- Thursday, April 15 – Sunday, April 18
- Celebrate Reunion Tower’s 43rd birthday.
- Be a Kid on your birthday! Any adult with a birthday in April will pay child pricing this weekend.
- Limited-edition Reunion Tower holographic t-shirt & ticket bundle will be sold for $30 until May 15.
CornDog with No Name – BFF Fry-Day Celebration
- Friday, April 16 from 5:00-9:00 p.m.
- Corndog With No Name will be at Reunion Tower selling all of your Fair Food faves including corndogs, funnel cakes, corn, fried Oreos, and more on our GeO-Deck!
Wineshark: Old World Wines
- Friday, April 16 at 6:30 p.m.
- Sip in the wine and gorgeous city views while joining Certified Sommelier, Glenn Boswell, for a lesson in the classic wines of Italy, Germany, Spain and France.
Ruthie’s Rolling Café
- Saturday, April 17 from 5:00-9:00 p.m.
- Our pals from Ruthie’s Rolling Café will be bringing the best grilled cheese in Texas to Reunion Tower! Catch them outside and grab a bite before heading to the GeO-Deck to indulge in the best and cheesiest selfies of downtown Dallas.
Acrylic Pouring – Swipe
- Monday, April 19 at 7:00 p.m.
- We will be learning how to acrylic pour using a swipe tool! Don’t know what this looks like? Just google “Swipe acrylic pour” and you’ll see all kinds of fun pieces! Create your own artistry from the top of Reunion Tower.
Inks & Succulents
- Monday, April 26 at 7:00 pm
- Come decorate your own succulent planter at Reunion Tower. You’ll experiment with the fun and vibrant inks above the city with 360-degree views. Take a walk, out on the observation deck, for the perfect selfie with downtown as the backdrop!